INFORMATION DOCUMENT FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA OF THIS WEBSITE VISITORS INFORMATION DOCUMENT ACCORDING TO ARTICLE 13 OF REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL, OF 27 APRIL 2016, ON THE PROTECTION OF NATURAL PERSONS WITH REGARD TO THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA (HEREINAFTER, "GDPR 2016/679")
1. DATA CONTROLLER AND RESPONSIBLE COMPANY FOR DATA PROCESSING - ART. 13 PAR. 1 LETTERS [A] [B] GDPR 2016/679
The data controller is Balma, Capoduri & C. s.p.a., with its seat in Voghera (PV), Via Thomas A. Edison, 4, (hereinafter, "the Company"). Data subjects can contact the Company to exercise their rights as described in GDPR and to know the updated list of all the responsible Companies of the data processing.
2. PURPOSES AND LEGAL BASIS OF THE PROCESSING - ART. 13 PAR. 1 LETTERS [C] [D] GDPR 2016/679
The personal data collected through the service "contact us" which is on the Websites of the Company as supplied by you can be processed only for the following purposes:
- to fulfil the requests of contact of the users/visitors;
- for statistic researches;
- to possibly send information material.
No other processing is foreseen based on the legitimate interests pursued by the data controller.
3. NATURE OF DATA PROCESSING
Common data: name, e-mail address or other details for personal identification, Company data.
4. PERSONAL DATA COMMUNICATION AND DIFFUSION - ART. 13 PAR. 1 LETTERS [E] [F] GDPR 2016/679
Personal data will not be further provided and diffused for other purposes than the managing of the contact request.
The data processing will only be carried out for the purposes indicated in paragraph 2. In case of a refusal to communicate personal data as described in paragraph 3, it will not be possible to fulfil your request of contact.
Personal data will not be transferred to a third Country or to an international organisation.
5. Modalities for Data Procesing - Art. 13 par. 2 letter [a] GDPR 2016/679
Personal data processing will consist in the collection, recording, organisation, storage and communication of the data.
Personal data processing will be carried our for the above purposes, as foreseen by art. 5 of the European Regulation on data processing, on:
respecting the rules of lawfulness, legitimacy, confidentiality and security as foreseen by the law.
The data will be stored for no longer than is necessary to the purposes for which they were collected, or subsequently processed as foreseen by the law obligations.
6. THE DATA SUBJECTS' RIGHTS - ART. 13 PAR. 2 LETTERS [B] [C] [D] GDPR 2016/679
The data subjects are entitled to obtain access to their personal data, and rectify them.
The data subjects for legitimate reasons are entitled to obtain the erasure of their data or the restriction of the processing or to object to the processing itself. To exercise their rights, data subjects can contact at any time the competent supervisory authority.
7. NATURE OF THE PROVISION OF PERSONAL DATA AND CONSEQUENCES OF A REFUSAL TO REPLY - ART. 13 PAR. 2 LETTERS [E] [F] GDPR 2016/679
Providing personal data is optional but failure to provide them may entail the failure to be provided with the services requested.
For the processing of personal data, there is no automated decision-making, nor a processing that entails profiling.